Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Winners #160

Thank you all for coming and playing along for this challenge.There were 20 entries and 9 rockers cards. I am sorry that I was unable to get the other 2 rocker versions posted but life decided to get in the way as it does just when it is not wanted. However the versions made were all stunning and hard to whittle down to just three.

My non shape selection of cards in numerical order are as follows: 

#14 Ma -Mi

So classic and visually stunning. 


#17  Becca Yahrling 
I just love the butterfly  heart.

#19 Valerija

Love the elegance here and the colours. 


Rocker cards in numerical order are as follows:


#2 Suzanne H.

So delicate and pretty. 


#4 Wilma

I pretty with the pin stripe backing paper


#7 Susan Renshaw
Just fell in love with this card straight off.
Such a clever idea to have the separate animals
to play with.


Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.
(for using either One Theme or One Colour with your butterfly/ies)


The Winner picked from the tea cup is:


#9  Nanna Connie.


2nd Prize.

 (for using both a Theme and a Colour + your butterfly/ies)
Picked by 
(8)  Lia

Top Prize  

 (for using the Rocker card + all other elements + your butterfly/ies)

The winner picked from the Tea cup is:



#15 Sureka
 
 Nanna Connie,Lia and Sureka

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

Due to my front garden Renovation 
now being in full swing the next 
Butterfly challenge will start on 
Wednesday 8th September.

Hope to see you all back
for #161
where the letter will be S.

All prizes for #157,#158,#159 have now been sent out.

In the meantime 
I leave you with a view  of my front garden
 with the concrete driveway removed
Taken on project day 1
All we need is a mountain goat standing on the top
to complete the picture!




10 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Thanks for my card being in the top 3 ValeryAnne, always nice to read!
Congratulations to all winners.
Good luck with your building plans and lots of love xx

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.
I hope to join in again next time - I just couldn't seem to get my head around this one.
Looking forward to seeing the progress on your renovations.

Valerija said...

Thank you for picking my card as a Top Pick.
Congratulations to all the winners and Top Picks.
Valerija xx

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to all the winners and top picks ... and thank you, Mrs. A, for including my card. Always an honor!!
Your photo of the concrete reminds me of our city ... they are redoing all the cracked sidewalks (we're a city of 100,000+) & it's a big operation. The concrete gets pulled up and sits for a day until the next crew comes to haul it away. No goats here either. lol Be well & see you on the 8th.

MA-MI said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. It's always a pleasure taking part in your butterfly challenges.

Hugs

Maja

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the winners and top pics!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Valerie Anne
Thank you for choosing me as a winner and congratulations to all other winners . Hope your building plan goes without a hiccup. Looking forward to join your chqallenge next time as well.
Tc Stay safe

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card! Congrats to all the other top picks and winners. They've been reconstructing my street for over 2 years!!! Now they're coming around and fixing all the broken sidewalks. Will it never end?!

Susan Renshaw said...

I'm glad you liked my idea Mrs A...I sent the card to my daughter who loved it. We need some amusement in lockdown! Congratulations to all the top picks and winners. A lovely set of cards!
Good luck with the renovations!

Lia said...

I am so happy that I am a winner!! Thank you so much. Congrats to the aother winners: everyone has made great cards!
Lia xx