Wednesday, February 02, 2022

Winners #165

There were a total of 36 entries and twenty were using the Triple Point shape.  You all obviously liked making this one .  Thankyou for participating. It really makes my day to see you here.  We also had two new participants playing along. Welcome.

 My non shape selection of cards in numerical order are as follows: 

#11 Klarka

#14 Karen Ladd


#28  Tina Z.



 Triple Point cards in numerical order are as follows:

#9 Carol Gill


#16  Donna

#18 Tina Z.



 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize

For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.


(8)    Paper Papier



2nd Prize

for entering a Triple Point card using any 2 of the colours
+Thankyou
+ Butterfly



(1) Margreet



Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Teacup
is



(26) April W.



 Paper Papier, Margreet  and April W

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
April, please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me. 

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.


Hope to see you all back
for #166

 Stay safe and well. 
Hugs.




12 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.

Klara said...

Thank you for choosing my card as top3:)! Have a nice day!

Klara said...

And congrats to others too:)

Freubelmina said...

Congrats to the winners xx

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners...I enjoyed seeing all of your creations.

April said...

I am super happy to have won the special prize! Thanks so much!

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 and congrats to the other ladies
Carol x

Margreet said...

Great to have won the 2nd prize out of the tea cup.
Thanks so much.
Congratulations to the Top 3 and all other prize winners!
xxx Margreet

Sandy said...

So many pretty entries. Congrats to all the winners.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to everyone! I love all of these butterfly cards!

paperpapier said...

Happy to see my entry as one of the winners. I have emailed to you.
Congrats to the other winners too!
Heaney

Tina Z. said...

thank you so much for picking my cards and congratulations to all the ladies.
have a great weekend xx