LATCH FOLD CARD
This is a picture of the finished card design.
1. Cut cardstock of your choice to 7" x 5.5"". Score on the long side (7") at 2" and fold.
2. Cut cardstock of your choice 4.5" x 3.5". Score on the 4.5" at 0.5" and 0.75" and fold on both lines. n.b. This is my version of making this card. I have not seen anyone else making it with a gusset.
3. Attach d.s. tape (or glue if preferred) along the 0.5" fold.
4. Attach to the base card as shown below.
5. This creates the gusset when closed as shown here.
7. For the latch element cut a 2" punch circle. Cut a Fancy label punch or die to fit and stamp with your sentiment of choice.
8. Adhere the sentiment label to the circle and then 3d tape to the left hand side only on the back of the circle.