Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Winners #167

There were a total of 31  entries.  Thankyou all for participating. It really makes my day to see you here playing along. 

  My non shape selection of cards in numerical order are as follows: 


 #4 Nicole G.




 #16 Alison C. 



 22 Tina Z.




 Book Binding Fold cards in numerical order are as follows:

#6 Angela F.



#11 Terrie


#15 April W.



 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


1st Prize

For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.


(12)    Klarka






2nd Prize

for entering a Book Binding Fold card using any 2 of the colours
+Braid
+ Butterfly


(24) Karen Ladd





Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Teacup
is



(14) Kathy Asper






The k's all have it this challenge!!

 Klarka, Karen Ladd and Kathy Asper*

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
*Kathy, please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me. 

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.


Hope to see you all back
for #168

Running a bit late but post will be up ASAP.

 Stay safe and well. 
Hugs.


9 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks.
A lovely set of cards.

KT Fit Kitty said...

They are all so pretty! Congratulations to all!

Klara said...

Thank you for winning the prize and congrats to all others!

KathyA. said...

Mrs. A, this challenge sure brought out an amazing variety of cards. So fun! And I am delighted to see one of my entries among the teacup draws! In response to your request, my favorite color is burgundy/wine... but I really like any of the deep Victorian tones (emerald green, purple, navy blue, dark orange and yummy rich chocolate.) I can't wait to see what you have in mind!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to anyone!!

Karenladd said...

Congratulations to the winners and top picks! I had a lot of fun with this book binding fold, and it was one I was able to manage quite easily. The challenge colors were a bit of a stretch for me but that's what a challenge is all about, right? Off to email you! Thanks so much.

Donna said...

Congrats to all the winners-your cards are beautiful!

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winner in each category...
Thanks for making my card a top pick...
There were many great creations.

AlisonC said...

Congratulatoins everyone. Thank you for the shout out and I'm glad I wasn't responsible for you having to buy another stamp. 😄 xx