FOUR PANEL CARD.
This is a picture of a finished card using the design instructions to make.
1. Cut a piece of card stock 11.5" x 5.5".
2. Score as shown below.
3. Turn cardstock as shown below and make a pencil mark as indicated.
4. Score on this pencil mark down to the 7.25" score line as show below.
5. Cut section away as indicated.
6. Cardstock should now look like this.
7. Fold cardstock on the score lines as shown in picture.
8. Fold flat and burnish each fold carefully.
9. Cut a further piece of the same cardstock to be 2.75" x 4.25".
10. Attach to the other cardstock as shown below.
11. Cardstock should now look like below.