Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Winners #175

12 entries and I am pleased that half of you tried the Hanging Window Shape. With a smaller number of entries I had a hard time choosing my favourites. They were all so good. Thank you  for participating. I really am grateful to see you here playing along each time with me. 

  My non shape selection of entries in numerical order are as follows: 

 #3 Paper Papier



 #5 Mia




 #10 Tina Z. 



Hanging Window Box cards in numerical order are as follows:


#6 Wilma



#7 Sandy J.


#12 Suze



 Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize

For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.

(11) Lia


2nd  Prize


for entering a Hanging Window Card using any 2 of the colours
+ Hot embossing
+ Butterfly

(2)  Karen C.

Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Teacup
is

(8)  Susan Renshaw

 Lia, Karen and Susan*

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
*Susan, please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me. 

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

I had intended to run 1 more challenge for this year 
but I had my Flu jab 10 days ago and had the most horrendous  reaction
to it that floored me completely and then went onto having  a full on Raynaud's attack as a result. 

The Butterflies will therefore be back in the New Year.
Challenge #176 will be starting 4th January 2023.

Until then have a Happy Christmas and stay safe and well.




16 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Congrats ladies!

Suze said...

I'm thrilled to be in the Top 3 picks for the shaped card.
Congrats to all the other Top Picks as well as the lucky winners.
I hope your health picks up soon and you feel a lot better.
Have a lovely Christmas.
I look forward to the butterflies returning in the New Year.

Aquarius said...

Great cards chosen as picks. Sorry to hear you've had a bad reaction and been unwell - take care. Hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all the winners! So glad to see the beautiful card by my friend Mia in the top picks!
So sorry for your reactions to the Flu vax, so many people have awful reactions. It seems that the benefits against harm should be put on the plate.
Hope you feel better soon! Hugs and Happy Christmas!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh no, Mrs. A, I am so sorry to read about your reaction to the flu jab. I have also been reading about bad reactions to the covid jabs and boosters, some very serious ones. Please get well soon. I had intended to join this challenge, but my holiday cards have been taking over. We will both start fresh with our butterflies after the holidays! Feel better, my friend.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all winners and picks! Beautiful cards!

Lia said...

Wow, I am a prize winner and I am thrilled about that!
But I am so sorry, that you did not feel well after getting a jab (I felt bad after the Covid booster...) and I hope it will turn out fine!
I already wish you a very nice and festive decembermonth and Christmastime.
See you next year, that's for sure!
Lia xxx

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners 👍😊
Happy day, hugs from Chile 🤗

Becca Yahrling said...

Be well, Mrs. A and take care of yourself. Hope you're feeling better soon. January will be here sooner thank you know!! See you then. hugs, Becca

Sandy said...

So sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to the shot. I hope you recover well.
Thanks for selecting my card as one of your favorites. Now that I know how to do this fold I'll definitely try it again.
Wishing you a lovely holiday season.

KathyA. said...

Congrats to all the winners. What amazing cards! Mrs. A, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to play this time. Life is unbelievably chaotic right now at work and at home. But I do really enjoy this challenge! So, in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back!"

Suzanne H said...

Congrats to the winners and top picks. I was sorry I couldn't find time to play with all my Christmas card making. I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. I'll look forward to the challenge in the new year. Take care and Happy Holidays!

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winner...way to go ladies.

Mrs. A, I hope you're on the mend and feeling better as the days goes by...
Take care of yourself and I'll see you in the New Year...
Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas.

Mia said...

Thank you, Valery, for choosing my card on Top. I am very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Merry Christmas, my dear lady. And please take care of yourself.

Susan Renshaw said...

Mrs A... I am delighted to be a prize winner! I will email shortly. Congrats to all the top pics and the winners!

Susan Renshaw said...

I do hope you will be feeling better soon Valery Anne and see you in the new year... Best wishes for the festive season!