Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Winners #181.

Thankyou all so much for taking the time to come along and play with me. There were 28 entries in total. A great selection of cards and no easy task for me to choose my top picks

  My 3 non shape selection of entries in numerical order are as follows: 

 #15 Sandy
I love the negative /positive design .


 #24 Paper  Papier
I love the oh so smooth blending. 


 #27 Lia

So much to admire on this vintage card.


My 3 Standing Pop Up Cards cards in numerical order are as follows:


#12   Kathy A. 

I love the curved back.


#16   Carrie Ann

Love the pretty coloured butterflies.


#18  Klarka

I love these pretty papers.


 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


For entering a project using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.

(11) Donna T.


Here is your prize you have won.

Sheet of Adhesive Gems .
Dimensional Foam pads
Stickeroos 'Romance of flowers'
Mini  Mounting  Pads
Card Blanks with Envelopes. 


for entering a Standing Pop Up Card using any 2 of the colours
+ Stripes
+ Butterfly

(22) Wilma. 



Here is your prize you have won. 


 Card blanks  with envelopes.
Mini stencil 
Washi Tape
6x6 Paper pad
Dimensional  foam pads
Vellum paper Sheets.


Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Mug
is

(13) Becca Y.



Donna, Wilma. and Becca

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can All 3 of you please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me as it will be incorporated in some way into your prize!

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.


Challenge #182 will be starting  8am (GMT)10th May.

See you back soon. 





10 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Congratulations to all the ladies with their beautiful creations!
How lucky I am that my creation has been chosen again... thank you very much and on to the next exciting challenge xx

Freubelmina said...

Since the message via this site is stuck on "sending" I have sent my message again by email xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the top picks and to the winners! Fabulous works!

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and the Top Picks.

Sandy said...

Thank you for including my card in your picks. Every single card featured on this page is beautiful.

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to all the beautiful top picks and winners!! I am blessed (or just plain lucky!) to be a winner and will email you, Mrs. A. Thank you!!

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks! Congratulations to all the winners!

Donna said...

So many fabulous butterfly cards! Thanks for choosing mine as one of the winners. I'll email you now!

KathyA. said...

Congrats to all the winners! I am honored to see one of my cards in the top picks! Thanks Mrs. A!

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Beautiful makes!