Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Winners #182

Thankyou all again for making the time to come along and play with me. There were a rousing  29 entries in total and what a headache you gave me choosing my top 3's!!

  I just couldn't get it any lower than a 5 non shape selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #1 Elisa


 #4 Carrie Ann


 #11 Kathy Asper


 #14 Valerija


 #20 Carol Gill
(you have also won a prize  see below)



My 5 Pillar Cards 
 (again such a super selection to choose from)
 in numerical order are as follows:

#2  Alice



#6   Susan Renshaw 


#15 Becca


#27 Kathy Asper



#28 Wilma




 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


For entering a project using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.

(20) Carol Gill.


Here is your prize you have won.


D.S.tape 12mm
Dimensional Foam pads
Glue Pen
13 Arts Designer paper pad
Card Blanks with Envelopes. 


for entering a Pillar Card using any 2 of the colours
+ Pearls
+ Butterfly

(23)  Susan Renshaw . 

Here is your prize you have won. 


 Card blanks  with envelopes.
Mini stencil 
Pearlescent cardstock
3D mini foam pads.
Dimensional  foam pads
D.S.tape 12mm



Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Mug
is

(21) Betta Scrap.


Carol, Susan R . and Betta

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can All 3 of you please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me as it will be incorporated in some way into your prize!

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.


Challenge #183 will be starting  8am (GMT)31st May.

See you back soon. 






9 comments:

Freubelmina said...

There were certainly beautiful creations again, thanks for my card being in the top 5!
Congratulations to all winners xx

lichazul said...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ congrats to winners
Hugs from Chile πŸ€—

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top picks! Big congrats to the other picks and to the winners!
Hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Winner and congrats to the other ladies-all fabulous cards-and thank you for the brilliant prize too
Carol x

Betta said...

GRAZIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Sono felice di aver vinto!!!!
Ho appena inviato una mail!
GRAZIE di cuore!!!
Kisssssssssssssssssss

Bettascrap

Becca Yahrling said...

Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 5 Pillar style - it's such a special honor! And congrats to the winners and all the top picks - kudos!!

Carrie said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick! Congratulations to all the winners, and thanks so much for the inspiration each time! Fun fold cards are my favorite type to make, so I'm always thrilled to find new ideas for them.

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.

Susan Renshaw said...

Thanks so much for picking me in your top 5 and as a prize winner!! Will email you!
Congrats to all those chosen...