Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Winners #191

Thankyou all for making the time to come along and play with me for the 1st challenge of 2024. There were 19 entries in total and a lovely selection of cards. 

Here are my 3 Non Acetate/Aperture selection of entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #2 Becca



 #15 Susan Renshaw



 #17 Ellen




My selection of 3 Acetate/Aperture  Cards 
 

#3 Kath

#10 Klarka


#18 Kathy A. 




 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize.

(4) Amanda



2nd Prize.

(16) GerJanne




Amanda and GerJanne

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can you please let me know your favourite colour and your choice of Alphabet letter.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #192 will be starting  8am (GMT) 31st January.

See you back soon. 




6 comments:

GerJanne said...

Hi Mrs. A,
what a surprise to read and see that I've won the second prize!
Congrats to Amanda and the other winners!
I will send you an email.
GerJanne

Kath said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Aperture selection.
Kath x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to all of the winners and picks! Wow, such beautiful cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous picks! Big congrats to all and to the winners!
I always promise to me to participate, and then I can't... Maybe the next challenge I will succeed? Fingers crossed

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards and so well deserved winners x

Susan Renshaw said...

Thank you for picking my card! Looking forward to the next challenge...