Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Winners #120

Wow, 35  entries this time and seven of the entries used the dutch fold. I am so pleased that you tried the shape. 
There were lots of lovely cards to choose from so again i have split my selection into Standard card entries and Dutch fold. 

Here is my Top 3 selection of standard entries. 

In numerical order  they are

(12)    Nisha

Love the Cas style and monochrome. 


(16)    Esther
You really need to read how Esther coloured her flowers! 


(18)   Vinita Jain
The diamond pattern background just blew me away.

Here is my Top 3 selection of Dutch fold cards. 

In numerical order  they are

(13)    Sandy J.
I love this pretty pastel scene.

(19)    Terrie

Love the flowers using all 3 colours. 

(26)    Jane
Love the aztec look and was the only entry to use all 
seven elements so a Special Prize is on its way to you Jane.

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(6)  Chandini.

2nd Prize
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner  picked by Random Org is :

(3)  Valerija.


Top Prize
For using the Dutch Fold  card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(29) Becca Yarling.

Chandini, Valerija and Becca
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please add that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 


Hope to see you all back for # 121

Happy Crafting.




9 comments:

Chandhini said...

Congrats to the top picks and winners. Happy to see my name in the winners.

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for including me in the winners - I loved that fold and will be using it again in the future.

Becca Yahrling said...

Thanks so much, Mrs. A!! And a huge congrats to the top picks and winners. I loved Sandy's Dutch fold card, too; so lovely!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all!!! Amazing cards!

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winner and top three winners...
Thanks for picking my card as a top three.

Valerija said...

So super to find my name here. Thank you! Congrats to the other winners and top picks too.
Valerija xx

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for choosing my tag card as one of your top three this week! I'm honored!

Sandy said...

So happy to be a top pick with my first ever card using this fold. I'm glad I tried and hope to use it again.
Congrats to all the winners and top picks -- there are some lovely cards here.

New Creations said...

Glad to see my name in top picks, Thank u so much Mrs.A! Congrats to all winners and toppers!