Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Winners #124

There were 29 gorgeous entries this time and 12 of the entries used the Hinged Fold shape. I am so glad you gave it a try .

There were lots of lovely cards to choose from so again I have split my selection into Standard card entries and Hinged fold Card. 

Here is my Top 3 selection of standard entries. 

In numerical order  they are

(8)    Valerija
I liked the edging on this pastel design.


(20)    Alice

I fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it. 


(26)    Glenda
So pink and oh so delicate. 

Here is my Top 3 selection of Hinged fold cards. 

In numerical order  they are


(14)    Terrie.
Love this trellis Hexagon and pretty vine.


(16)    Jane Willis.
Loved the use of the banner strip.


(17)    Karthikha.

This is an amazing flip fold card.
See how it opens up below.



Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(6)  Charlotte E

2nd Prize  
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is :

(3) Suzanne H.

Top Prize
For using the Hinged fold  card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(11) Karen Ladd



The winner of the Special all 7 prize is

(22)  Suze.

Charlotte, Suzanne,  Karen and Suze
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 

If you experience any problem in emailing me 
I have now added a contact form at the top of the page in the right hand column for you to use instead. 


Hope to see you all back for # 125

Happy Crafting.












12 comments:

Suze said...

I'm thrilled to have been chosen as a winner. Congrats to all the other winners. I have emailed you Mrs A and hopefully it will work better than the last time that I tried to email you.

Lady Joyful said...

So happy to see I am a prize winner! I will email you right now :) xx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners and top picks. Hugz

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners...
Thank you Mrs. A for placing my hinged card in the top 3.

lichazul said...

congrats to all winners !!!
very pretty cards, hugs from Chile :)

Suzanne H said...

I was so surprised to see my name as a winner! Congrats to everyone who participated. There was really lovely cards this time and I'ms so glad I made the effort to join in.

Janis said...

Fabulous makes by everyone!!! Big congrats to all the winners and picks....esp to my crafty friend, Karen!! Yay!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Karenladd said...

Oh, thank you so much for another wonderful butterfly challenge and congrats to all the winners! Thank you also, random.org, for picking my name (smile). Off to email you now Mrs. A

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely display of makes - thank you for including me in it. Hope your problems - and I'm guessing it's your internet playing up again - are over soon.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top picks!! 😊
Big congrats to all!!!

Karthikha said...

Thank you for choosing my flip and fold album as a top pick! :) Congratulations to all the winners :)

Valerija said...

Happy to see my card in your Top 3. Thank you!
Congratulations to the other ladies too.
Valerija xx