Wednesday, January 01, 2020

Winners #133

Thankyou to everyone who came and played in  the month long challenge in what is a very busy time for us all. There were 38 entries in all and a wide choice for me to choose from. 
I have selected 8 for my top selection and in numerical order they are as follows:



#4 Suze

#11 Valerija

#19 Kanda

#22 Kathy A.

#29 Suzanne H.

#31 Lia

#32 Ionabunny

#35 Margreet

Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.


As there were so many entries
 I have increased the prizes to 4

The winners selected by Random Org
are as follows.

Prize 1
#23 Kathy A.

Prize 2
#32 Ionabunny

Prize 3
#9 Valerija

Prize 4
#17 Karen Ladd

Kathy A, Ionabunny, Valerija and Karen Ladd
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 



Hope to see you all back for #134
This challenge will start on 
Wednesday 8th January.

See you soon.

14 comments:

Suze said...

Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 8. Congrats to the four winners and the other 7 in the Top Picks.

Margreet said...

All the best for 2020!
Thanks for choosing my card in your Top 8.
Congrats to all others!
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

So many cute cards! Congratulations, everyone!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous pics! Congrats to the winner and Happy New Year to everyone!!!
Hope that the new year gives me more time for crafting...
Hugs

KathyA. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KathyA. said...

I oopsed on my last post! (And I'm not hungover from New Years Eve. Unless that can happen from yummy hot chocolate?!) So I will try again. I am excited to be one of the random winners and can't wait to create with the wonderful fairy silhouette stamp. Thanks so much.

KathyA. said...

Oh... and I'm also honored to have my card that features the adorable Lemon Shortbread fairy selected as one of your favs. I really like that sweet image, too!

ionabunny said...

Happy New Year Mrs A. Gosh, how wonderful to be one of your top picks and one of the lucky winners. Thanks so much. Congrats to everyone else as well. HUgz

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners....
Happy New Year Mrs. A

KandA said...

Thank you so much for the top pick and congrats to all the others xx

Karenladd said...

Thanks for a really fun December challenge and the chance to get my fairy, gnome and elf stamps out! Already emailed you, and wishing you the best in 2020!

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick!
I wish you a great 2020!!!
Lia xx

Suzanne H said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a top pick! I was practicing merging images and it turned out just like I hoped. Congrats to everyone and here's to more crafting in the new year!

Valerija said...

Woo hoo! I'm the winner. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top pick too. Congratulations to other top picks and winners too.
I just send you an email.
Happy New Year!
Valerija xx