Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Winners #134

Thankyou to everyone who came and played in the first challenge for the New Decade. There were 23 entries in all and a lovely choice for me to choose from. 
I have selected the following non shape cards for my top 3 and in numerical order they are as follows:

#1 Donna



#2 Astrid



#20 Liz Cavill



My top 3  Quarto fold  cards in numerical order are as follows:

#9 Terrie


#11  Robyn


#22 Kathy A.



Congratulations everyone.
please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

1st Prize
For using either one theme or one colour + your butterflies.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(8)  Kathy A.


2nd Prize  
For using both a theme and a colour + your butterfly.
The Winner picked by Random Org is :

(6)  Becca Yahrling


Top Prize
For using the Quarto fold card element + butterfly.
The Winner picked from the tea cup is:

(15) Jane Willis

 The winner of the Special  prize using all 7 elements  is:

(12)  Aussie Annie.



Kathy, Becca, Jane and Aussie Annie
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar
to collect your prizes.
(If you find that you already have the prize on offer please let me know so that I can select another item for you from the Butterfly Box.)

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you. 


Hope to see you all back for #135


See you soon.



11 comments:

Suze said...

Congrats to all the winners and Top Picks.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all! So glad to see my friends Liz and aNNie in the Top 3 and winners list!

Janis said...

Congratulations to the winners and Top Picks!! Fabulous cards by each of you. Well done! Lovely to see several crafty friends on the list....Yay!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I am in the Top 3. Congratulations ladies.

Hugs, Astrid.

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all x

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to all the winners and a big thank you, Mrs. A!!

KathyA. said...

Congrats to all the winners! I am honored to see one of my cards in the top three and to win a prize. (PS I really liked this fold!)

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners and putting my card in one of the Top Three

Liz said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the other Top Picks and the winners. xx

Donna said...

Congrats to all the winners of this fun challenge. Thank you for the compliment of being in the top 3 non shape card!!

Jane Willis said...

Thank you Mrs A, and well done everyone else who was picked. Email heading your way.