Wednesday, November 22, 2023

#190 Fairy Time Again

Hello and welcome back 
to a very Special Challenge.
Please stop and flutter for a while.

Winners results for #189 are in the post below.

As in previous years 
The butterflies are all now in the chrysalis stage 
and will be back again  in the New Year
ready to spread their wings.

In The meantime 
for the rest of November and December 
(closes 19th )
The Fairies  have all come out to play.

The New challenge for #190 is

Fairies (no butterflies required).

You can make Christmas/Non Christmas items
just so long as I can see a fairy/ies with wings 
 on your project.

There will be two winners chosen
and a Top 6 selected.

Faye has very kindly donated the following 
Stampingbella 
Butterfly Fairy stamps as the prizes. 

Non Christmas Fairy items

Brianna Butterfly EB666

Christmas Fairy items

Blanche Butterfly EB664

So to get you started here is a selection of cards/items from me. 
(Previously shown in 2014/15)

Non Christmas Fairy Items
Framed.

Digi by The Paper Shelter.


Screen Card.
Various freebie fairies in Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.

Christmas Fairy cards

Fairy of Air by Poppyseed Graphics.



Digi by Mo Manning. 


Challenge is running for 4 weeks and will therefore close
19th December 2023


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.




8 comments:

Freubelmina said...

the examples are beautiful!
I'm not much into fairies, but I'll try to join in for fun 💋

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable creations Mrs.A! Love everyone so much! I have a lot of fairies, I think I will enter, as I need only (!) time enough :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are all so gorgeous, Mrs. A! You have provided some beautiful inspiration, and I especially love the sparkly one at the bottom! So pretty! Not sure if I'll be playing in this one as I don't tend to make fairy cards, but I never say never, as you've given us lots of time! Best wishes to all! Super excited about my poppies win and I just used your contact form to reply.

Hugs and happy wishes,
Kitty

Sandra H said...

Wow how beautiful they are x

Susan Renshaw said...

Fabulous examples!

Suzanne H said...

Love all those fairies and I found one in my stash that was perfect for Christmas. I added a butterfly just for fun!

Margreet said...

Don't know the reason, but it is impossible to enter my card, so I give my entry here: https://margreets-scrapcards.blogspot.com/2023/12/zomaar-iets-liefs.html
Sorry for the inconvenience.
xxx Margreet

Tina Z. said...

wow, I love your inspiration and I like fairies.