Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Winners #188

Thank you all for coming and playing in the latest challenge. I think I can safely say that you liked making the Joy Fold shape card as well over half of the 17 entries were just that. 

  Without further ado here is my 3 top selection of non card shape entries in numerical order as follows: 

 #3 Lia


 #7  Wilma



 #17  Valerija



Here are my top 3 for using the Joy Fold card as your entry. 

#9 Sandy J. 

#11 Suze

 #16 Monika


 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.

Non shape card 

(6) Carrie Anne.

Joy fold card 

(12) Wilma 



Carrie Anne and Wilma  please get in touch 
 using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can  you please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me as it will be incorporated in some way into your prize!

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #189 will be starting  8am (GMT) Thursday 9th Nov.
Sorry it will be a day late as I forgot to renew the licence and you won't be able to load any of your photos until I do!! 

See you back soon.



8 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Wow, won with even 2 cards...I feel honored!☺️
Congratulations to the other ladies 🥳

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners 💐👏👏👏 happy day

Lia said...

Wow, you have chosen my card as a top pick. Thank you sooo much, I feel very honoured!
Lia xx

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for the non-shaped card win! Everyone's cards were so beautiful! Praying you are feeling much better.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Big congratulations to the winners and picks! Your cards are all so beautiful! Thank you, Mrs. A., for inspiring me to try a new card-fold - I will be making more of them! Hope you are having a good day today!

Becca Yahrling said...

Congrats to the winners - such pretty cards, all of them!!
I am sorry I didn't get a chance to play along ... life!! lol

Valerija said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3.
Congratulations to the others.
Valerija xx

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to you all