Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Winner #189

Thank you all for coming and playing in the latest challenge. All of the Poppies were beautiful so much so that I have not chosen a top 3 selection this time from your entries.


The Prize winner is as follows. 
Winning the Memory Box
Prim Poppy Die
 



(3) K T Fit Kitty.

Kitty  please get in touch 
 using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can  you please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me as it will be incorporated in some way into your prize!

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #190 will be starting  8am (GMT) Wednesday 22nd Nov.

when the Fairies will be back. 

See you soon.


6 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Congratulations on your beautiful winning card Kitty xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm SO happy for my dear friend Kitty won! Yay!!!:D Well done!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow! This is an awesome way to start my day! Thank you very much, Mrs. A! It was a joy to make my poppy card and I was grateful for the challenge! I will email you soon! Thank you also to Alice and Freubelmina for their kind words! Best wishes to all!

KathyA. said...

Congrats, Kitty. Your card is beautiful! (An added note- Mrs. A, I am sorry I wasn't able to participate in the Poppy challenge. I had planned to... even printed off a few poppies to use on cards. Then life imploded with work and family health issues. Today is Thanksgiving here in the USofA and I'm thankful those issues have been resolved. So... I look forward to playing with fairies the next few weeks! So much fun!) PS I am also grateful for you and your wonderful challenges!

Carrie said...

Congratulations to Kitty! Your card is gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

Congratulations