Wednesday, March 25, 2015

#27 Butterflies + C is for Corners.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #26 are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.
They will also be commenting on your entries. 

Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.



Kitty
(a joint Winner of #24)

Kitty has chosen the following letter for you.

#27 Butterfly/ies + C is for Corners.

You may interpret  this theme in any way you like
 just so long as  I can see a decorated corner/s
plus your butterfly's on your project.

KT Fit Kitty
Hi, I’m Kitty and I am excited and honoured to be a Guest Designer at the Butterfly Challenge!  I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I just turned 50 last year. I am no longer able to work so I spend my time making cards!  I definitely craft on a budget!  I started my blog in June 2013, after being invited to join a design team. My card-making style would be considered “cute” and my favourite subjects are cats, mainly due to my three beautiful kitties, Honeydew, Kiwi, and Snowie. But there are no cats on my cards today – just butterflies – another favourite subject of mine!  In case you’re wondering how I chose my blog name, KT are my initials, Kitty is a nickname, and Fit Kitty is my user name on a fitness web site I used to frequent.  Since I was already set up with the name Fit Kitty on Google and Gmail, I decided to stick with it.  Thank you, Mrs. A, for inviting me to be your Guest Designer!  Wishing you and your followers a joyful day!

You are in for a treat today as Kitty has made not 1 but 2 cards
and this 1st one is a real think outside of the box idea for the theme.
Can you see the Rhine stones  corner.
The corner doesn't have to be in the corner
 of the card for the the theme to work!
I love this idea Kitty.

Kitty's  2nd card is this aperture butterfly
off the card in the corner.
I'm not sure if design papers or washi tape has been used 
or both to create the background. You will need to visit 
Kitty's blog to see the full details of how it was made.

Thank you Kitty  for being my Guest Designer
for #27.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.
I have chosen to use a die cut for my corner piece.
Full details can be found here on  my blog.

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.


Hessian goody bag
containing either



(A)  Pink selection 



(B) Green selection
or

$10 gift certificate from
Little Blue Button Stamps 
(they have digi stamps and paper)

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab
above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

27 comments:

brenda said...

Pangs of guilt finally got the better of me and though I would get ahead of the game and enter before I forget again.

B x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you very much, Mrs. A! I had so much fun being a guest designer here! This is one of my favourite challenges so it is an honour! Your butterfly corner card is beautiful - what a gorgeous die cut!

Di said...

Wonderful cards by you and Kitty Mrs A! And such a fun theme too. Kitty did think outside the box didn't she - especially on her first card, very clever!

I'll be back to play ASAP!

Hugs

Di xx

Debbie Adams said...

Congrats KT for being a GD of course you know I just adore your cards. And Ms. A love the gorgeous butterfly dies, thay corner dievis just so pretty. Ever since I was little I just loved seeing butterflies. I have been wanting to join in the challenge for a long time. I believe today is the day. : )
Thanks for the inspiration.
xxx

Craftychris said...

Fabulous cards from Kitty and Mrs A! Well done Kitty being a fab GD! xxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

These are great cards and you come up with the best challenges. I'm gonna try to get a card made in time this time! I have no time (so much time in one post).

Sandra H said...

Stunning are your guest designer cards l love them both but l do like the butterfly cut out with the coloured papers behind it what a great creation and here first card is just as lovely as is your Mrs A l just love your corner die cut and butterfly another of your amazing makes x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful work from you, Mrs A and from FTKitty.
This is such a fun theme. Sorry I have been absent for so long.

Finally getting settled and will play along this time...soon as I finish my card. lol

Granmargaret said...

Congratulations KT Fit Kitty for being guest designer. Your cards are lovely.
Lovely card Mrs A. Thank you for another challenge.

Carole Z said...

Beautiful cards, love them! I have entered my link, thank you for these super challenges, love butterflies, hugs Carole Z X

KandA said...

Gorgous cards from both you and Kitty xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Fabulous cards! I just found your blog. Are you listed on www.http://paperplayful.blogspot.com? I use butterflies so much on my cards. Love them. What a great challenge and inspiration! I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well; if you aren't already. Thanks. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Fabulous cards! I just found your blog. Are you listed on www.http://paperplayful.blogspot.com? I use butterflies so much on my cards. Love them. What a great challenge and inspiration! I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog as well; if you aren't already. Thanks. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous cards from both of you, and congratualtions to Kitty for being GD this time.
My entry is a twofer this time (hence the name of my post, Orient Excess!)

Liz said...

Love your beautiful card, Mrs A. Congratulations to Kitty on her Guest Designer Spot - two lovely cards for the 'Corner' theme. I hope to play this time. Somehow the last few weeks flew by and I missed the last challenge. xx

Pamellia said...

Such beautiful cards by Kitty and you, Mrs A! Thank you for the inspiration and another wonderful challenge. See you again soon :)

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
wonderful card created by your Guest Designer, and congrats to her.
Super examples for us as inspiration too.
Thank you so much for all your hard work involved in this challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Di said...

Me got here in the end! Do not bother trying foam for die cutting though :)

Hugs

Di xx

My Paper Cat said...

Love Kitty's second inspirational card. So simple but so pretty

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful designs and inspiration. Enjoying your challenges very much.

Darnell said...

You and Kitty made a great design pair with your superb cards, Mrs. A! Thank you for another fab challenge, which I'm just playing for fun!! Hugs, Darnell

Veerle said...

Hello Mrs A.
It's been a while since i've been here, so glad to be back. Such beautiful inspiration cards on display here. I had put a link to your blog on my blog but i had al forgotten about entering my card. Lucky me i thought about it on time. Thanks for another lovely challenge. Hugs, Veerle

Donna said...

Hi, beautiful cards. I am having trouble getting my card to link, if it does not appear I am Donna T. at Lakefrontstampingcreations.blogspot.com Direct link to my card: http://lakefrontstampingcreations.blogspot.com/2015/04/house-of-cards-april-challenge.html Thank you!!

Kimbo said...

Love Kitty's take on the corners and your pretty in pink card us so delicate x

Karen Petitt said...

Very happy that I was able to enter into this challenge - I was able to adorn the edges of my card with some stenciling and loads of butterflies on my garland! Thanks for another super challenge and gorgeous inspirations Karen x

mamapez5 said...

Well I made it, just in time as usual!
There are some lovely designer cards to inspire us for this one. I am just off for a closer look at some of them. Kate x

Lynn said...

Sneaking in at the last minute again Mrs. A. A lovely card, the die cut is gorgeous. Kitty has really made us think hasn't she. Great cards. Lynn x