Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Winners #26

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
6 new players joined in the fun.
I'm very happy to see you all.

Well you certainly loved using  your Patterned papers.
58 entries this time round. 
Lots of different ways of showing them off too..

Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(16)  Cathy
(With a cute Mo Manning image
 and a paper butterfly embellishment.)

(24) Lindsey
(Used a gorgeous butterfly die cut 
inset with her patterned paper.)

(58)  Susan
( Made a set of Atc cards 
using a pretty flower stamp.)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.


I'm unable to show as working from my Ipad  but 
The Winner of #26
chosen by Random Org
is

(34) Lesley

Congratulations Lesley
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #26.
Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

++

2 extra prizes awarded this time for cards
that especially caught my eye.

(2) Nnalorac
(Made her own patterned paper)

(55) Glenda 
(Makes the most beautiful embroidered butterflies)

Please get in touch with your details and a 
Raspberry Road Designs gift Certificate
will be winging it's way to you both. 

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #27.

8 comments:

andree said...

Congratulations to all winners and top picks, some very beautiful cards. I've had lots of fun visiting everyone as Guest DT this time. Huge thanks to Mrs A for allowing me to be part of her challenge. Andree x

Kath said...

Well done to all the winners and lovely cards for this challenge. I'm already a follower of Kitty's blog and love her designs.
Kath x

nnalorac said...

Thank you so much for liking my card and for the voucher for pretty papers, love them just as much as making my own. Congrats to everyone. Gorgeous samples to inspire us with and love the challenge for this week. Carol xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks! Beautiful cards, ladies!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all enjoy your wins x

Susan Renshaw said...

Thanks so much for picking me in your top three! Looking forward to the next challenges! !

Susan Renshaw said...

Thanks so much for picking me in your top three! Looking forward to the next challenges! !

Lesley said...

Thank you so much and congratulations to all the other winners! xx