Wednesday, March 11, 2015

winners #25

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
2 new players joined in the fun.
Happy to see you.

Well you did me proud with all your Hexagons.
I loved looking at all the very different designs.

Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(10)   Glenda
(her card had hand drawn hexagons with 
 gorgeous  stitched butterflies inside.)

(13)   Jackie T.
(went with paper hexagons and a lovely  large butterfly
in a hexagon as the focal point. )

(18)    Margreet
( a hexagon shaped card with a 
beautifully coloured butterfly)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.

The Winner of #25
chosen by Random Org
is

(11) Kate P.

Congratulations Kate.
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #25.
Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #26.

9 comments:

Pamellia said...

Congratulations to all the winners. I'm sure your cards were gorgeous?

Just out of curiosity, why are there no pictures or links for the winners?? Is it a boo boo?

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations, winners! I'll have a look back at the challenge so I can see your cards!

Sandra H said...

Many congrats all x

Liz said...

Congratulations to Kate on her win and to the top three picks - went back to the previous post to check out their cards. a lovely selection. x

Margreet said...

Thank you for choosing me in your Top 3...congrats to the other winners!
xxx Margreet

Jackie T said...

Thank you for choosing me for your top three. Hugs Jackie

terrie said...

Congrats to all the picked winners and Kate.

Di said...

Well done to everyone!

Hugs

Di xx

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Nicely done...hexagons were fun!