Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Winners #176

I am over whelmed with all your entries. 38 wonderful cards. Thankyou so much for taking the time to come along and play with me. I am pleased that 15 of them were Four Panel Cards.  As usual you gave me a hard time choosing my favourites. They were all so good. Thank you  for participating. 

  My non shape selection of entries in numerical order are as follows: 

 #10  Vinita Jain


 #23 Kathy Asper


 #32 Made By Mandy



Four Panel  style cards in numerical order are as follows:

#8 Margreet


#18  Donna T


#26 Sue



 Congratulations everyone.
Please take a bow and help yourselves to
The Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

The Prize winners are as follows.


For entering a card using any 2 of the colours 
+ your Butterfly.

(29) Dr Sonia S V 



Here is your prize you have won. 
Penny  Black Stickeroos
Gem Stones x2
6mm d.s Tape
Glitter Washi Tape
A6 Card Blanks with Envelopes. 



for entering a Four Panel  Card using any 2 of the colours
+ Flowers
+ Butterfly

(28)  Nicole G.




Here is your prize you have won. 

5"x7" Card Blanks with Envelopes
A6  blank sheets (50)  160 gsm
A6 patterned card set (24)
Enamel Dots
3mm Mounting foam tape
Floral Washi Tape


Special Prize 

For using all 7 elements on your card. 

The name pulled from the Butterfly Mug
is

(22)  Becca Yahrling



 Sonia, Nicole G and Becca

Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar to collect your prize.
Can All 3 of you please let me know your favourite colour when emailing me as it will be incorporated in some way into your prize!

Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side bar.
Can I also please ask that you acknowledge your win
In the comments box below so that 
I know to expect an email from you.

Challenge #177 will be starting  8am (GMT) 25th Jan.

See you back soon. 





14 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Congratulations to all the ladies... each and every one of them are beautiful creations xx

Suze said...

Congrats to the winners and Top Picks.
Lots of lovely creations among them.

Aquarius said...

Super cards - congratulations to the winners

Margreet said...

Proud to be chosen in your Top 3. Congrats to all others. Beautiful creations!
xxx Margreet

lichazul said...

Congrats to all winners 👏👏👏 happy day

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow! So many gorgeous entries!! I was especially happy to see Dr. Sonia as she always does amazing work (and I haven't 'seen' her works of art in awhile). But truly amazing projects by everyone! This was a really fun fold. Congrats to all the winners! (I will email you, Mrs. A). hugs, Becca xoxo

Donna said...

Congrats all, so much inspiration here!

Liz said...

Congratulations to all the Top Picks and Winners. Wonderful selection of cards. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Big congrats to all! Fabulous cards!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Happy that you had so many entries and thrilled to win....it feels good to experience the euphoria of a challenge win after ages! Congrats to all the featured entries and the winner Thank you so much
Cheers, Dr Sonia

New Creations said...

Congrats to Dr Sonia and all winners! Thanks for choosing my project in Top 3!
Hugs

KathyA. said...

Mrs A- You are correct. There were some amazing entries for this challenge. I am honored to see my little face-painted cutie among your picks. Thanks so much and congrats to the other winners.

Mandy said...

Mrs A, thank you very much for choosing my card as one of your favourites. I love butterflies and try to join in as often as I can. It means the world to me that you liked my card so much.

Congratulations to all the other Top 3's and the winners.

Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

Love Mandy xxx

Suzanne H said...

Congratulations to the top picks and winners! Shout out to my crafty friend Becca!